From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ab6li
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 11:02 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Motorola R 2600 Service Monitor Comments/Price??

Hello to the group.

I have an oppurtunity to purchase a Motorola R 2600 Service Monitor. It has
the monochromatic screen, tracking gen, etc. It seems to be in working
order, reminds me of the HP 8920a I had for a short time. Does anyone have
any comments about this unit? Are they reliable in hilltop service? Any
comments on what current pricing should be? My 1500S needs repair and I have
a CE 6030a that isn't doing to well either. Both of then need a trip to the
doctor and I don't even want to think about what that will run me. Any
comments on service facilities for these units?

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.  John   AB6LI