Hi Skip,
Actually I went to Comm-Spec's site and they have a 6-page addendum for
the TP-38.

Here is the link: http://www.com-spec.com/insheet/tp38tos.pdf

I should have checked there first before opening my mouth on
Repeater-Builder...oh well.

Thanks for looking for me.

Tony

skipp025 wrote:

> Hi Tony,
>
> If you can't easily find it on line... I have it in my files
> and could copy and fax or mail it to you. I could scan it
> but I haven't had time to configure and make my replacement
> digital pdf scanner work yet (waiting on software from HP).
>
> So as a last resort I have it available with a bit of time
> and work on my end.
>
> s.
>
> > Tony KT9AC <kt...@...> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Everyone,
> > Picked up a nice Comm-Spec TP-38 and it appears to have the DCTCSS
> > (DPL) board and updated firmware. I don't have any documentation on it,
> > nor can I find anything on the Repeater Builder site. I might contact
> > Comm-Spec for a better manual if available since the scanned versions
> > cut off the bottom line or two, plus page two of the schematic is
> missing.
> >
> > Does anyone have information on programming this differently than the
> > stock instructions for PL? I'm guessing its just do the 01# then enter
> > the code, but I haven't tried it yet.
> >
> > Thanks for any help. If I find out any new information I'll share it
> > back to the group and site.
> >
> > Tony

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional