To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
From: ke4...@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 16:34:13 +0000
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] UHF MSF5000 100W (C74CLB) programmed and tuned

      1 UHF MSF5000 EPROM programmable (CLB model) in a short 30" single-sided
cabinet, 100W, DC backup connections, and duplexer.  Comes programmed and tuned
to your frequency & PL - $500.

Will throw in a N0XAS ID-o-matic (to make it legal for amateur use without a
full fledged expensive controller) programmed and wired for MSF for additional
$60.

Will wire in your existing controller for additional $100.

Free delivery within 50 miles of my house in Deerfield Beach, FL (hauling up a
tower or multiple flights of stairs excluded).  If you need it shipped, I'll
have to get a quote.

Will send pics upon request.  All prices, as always, are negotiable.  I can get
other items (VHF, UHF, 900, low band, etc.) as well.  Send me an email (k4jjl
at arrl daught net) or call me at 954-914-3760 and I'll see what I can come up
with.

References of previous sales available upon request.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390706/direct/01/