Wow, I wasn't aware lightening could do so much damage!  Thanks Bob.

I'll pass that on to the technicians or they probably have already read it
here. ( yes, some of the technician's and even engineers read this list!)

We have replaced the repeater, so that much has been done. We may be in the
position to replace the duplexer's shortly. Then we should know.  I keep
saying I hope it's "not this or that", but so far, everything I hope its
not, has turned out to be affected.

I'll keep the list updated as soon as we know.

Rich K8JX

"Diversity raises the intelligence of groups."

Nancy Kline

    /\___/\
  >         <
 >    ^   ^  <
 >   )_o_(   < "I love Samoyed Rescue- Save a Sammy !!"
  >     U   <

              Visit  <http://www.foreverhomesamoyed.org>
http://www.foreverhomesamoyed.org
                        "Bring the kids?"