Hello again,

The decision making circuit probably draws less than 10 to
20 milli amps above about 8 volts. Less than 8 volts pretty
much nothing. The core decision making circuit is pretty much a
very ingenious single zener diode controlling a bipolar
transistor circuit.

When the voltage is high enough to engage the large internal
Bosch Relay, you should probably add some milli-amps of
holding current for the relay coil. I forgot the relay
coil current without going through my notes but it really
is not very much. If you need a number... I would say less
than 175mA max for the full-on engaged device.

cheers,
skipp