I've not tried every controller on the market (some are out of my price
range!) but have tried controllers from the "big 4" so to speak (SCOM, Link
Com, CAT and Arcom) and you just won't find a controller with better
sounding audio that is as reliable.  The best part is that you know when you
get it the bugs are worked out, the beta testing's been done beforehand.
Though the controller is a work in progress with several features still to
come, what's available works and works well.

--
James Adkins, KB0NHX
Vice-President -- Nixa Amateur Radio Club, Inc. (KC0LUN)

Southern Missouri Assistant Frequency Coordinator - Missouri Repeater
Council
www.missourirepeater.org

The Nixa Amateur Radio Club - "There is no charge for awesomeness!" (Well,
only $1.00 per month)