>Mark wrote:
>Where would I find a book or list of items I would need to build a repeater.

Honestly, just read this list for a few months, you'll pick up lots.  There is
a lot of truth to be seen amidst the flames, arguments and snipes.  There's
also a wright way, a right way and a write way to do everything and you're
probably gonna hear all of them and a few wrong and left ways as well. :-)

Will Gwin
www.N5KH.org