> these are db 4140 notch cans. the origional connecting
> cables are 4" from connector to connector, which gives
> 6" from center of tee to center of tee. they are from
> a VHF 155/154 mhz range.

The comments in my most recent previous post were directed
toward a Sinclair Product because I thought I had read a
Sinclair Part Number in one of the previous replies. Back
off the Decafe for the weekend...  maybe stay off the red wine.

So you have Decibel Bottles... and notch ones at that. It
will take a snot full of bottles to make a decent close
spaced duplexer using the more common (relatively) small
older (light tan in color) Decibel Cavities. It can be done
but it's not easy...

Do the notch cavities you currently have include short lengths
of coax from the notch coax port (top of the cavity) up to the
coax tee, or are the tee's screwed right down on the top of
the probe (coax jack), which is the probe mounted on the
cavity top near the plunger?

Do you have the original cavity cables still... do you know
which of the original cables go where in the original
configuration and is that information recorded on paper
(or electronic format) somewhere?

s.