I do apologize if this has been answered already (I did spend about 20 minutes
going through old messages).  I just received a very clean TLE1713A-1 amp, and
I am intending to use it around 448 MHz for a ham repeater.  Of course, I have
no documentation on this unit.  Applying 13 VDC to the control line, I got a
little over 150W out into a 50 ohm dummy load at 448 MHz, and about 80W out at
462 MHz.  My question is, do I simply need to regulate the control line voltage
to get the output power down where it belongs, or is there some circuit tuning
that I should do as well?  If the latter, I am in need of a procedure or at
least some schematics or service manual.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated!  Thanks for your time.

73
Phil - AD6NH