From: skipp025 <skipp...@yahoo.com>
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, January 30, 2010 9:08:57 PM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: RCA service manuals, series 700 and series
1000, 25 - 50 MHz, 150 MHz.

Hello back Matt,

Wow, you want a lot don't cha?  I have those manuals and
could make some of that information available to you if you're
serious about restoring some of the RCA Units to Operation.

The RCA Series 500, 700 and 1000 units make great repeater
and link building blocks if you're patient with ordering
crystals and working through the manual issues.

There's a Series 700 mobile up on Ebay right now... I thought
about it but I'm trying to get back on my 12 Step "Junk Enders
Program in regards to having too much stuff.

s.