Good timing, I just now have one on the bench tune up.  This 526 was
originally on 454/459MHz.  Both cables from the tee to the cans are 12
inches.  This is measured from the far end of the N connector on both
ends.  In other words, it includes the length of the N connector.  The 2
cables are Intercomp RG-214/U, so if you use something else you will
have to take Velocity Factor in mind.  Interestingly, the 4 inter-cavity
cables are PDCC Type RG-8A/U cable.  I don't know if this was an economy
choice, or if the cables needed to be more flexible to make the sharp bends.

Or, someone replaced some or all of the cables on the duplexer I have
here.  I'll see if I can check a couple of other 526's.

73, Joe, K1ike