Yeah, on the older ones they're RG8.  I think just about all of them were
manufacturered under the Phelps Dodge name were RG8.  Sometime in the early
Celwave years they switched to RG-214, and then even more recently to RG400.
At least that's to the best of my knowledge/recollection.  The RG-8 and
RG-214 cables are the same length; same velocity factor.  RG400 is a little
faster, so the cables would be a tad longer (whatever the ratioed difference
is between 66% and 69.5% Vf).

The same thing with PD696's; older ones were RG8, newer were RG214.

                                        --- Jeff WN3A