> Run DES or P25 on MURS using An Astro Saber III or even a Dial
> Up Telco Line for control.

No Cigar, if you live in and around Northern California where I'm
at, I know two or three people who have already entered your P25
information into a scanner so after sharing the info with friend
he and we are already listening.

You're putting more effort into this than it's worth... get a
two meter repeater and fight the coordination process like most
people do. It's probably better to fight with your fellow hams
than the drunk enraged "CB Channel Master" with a gun.

s.