From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gareth Bennett
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2010 1:30 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] HAM Mototrbo Systems

The Vertex MotoTrbo product is just a re-badged and watered down Motorola
product and nothing more. No point re-inventing the wheel for the big M, and
also they need to compromise in the marketplace, without upsetting their
Motorola Sales/Dealers.

HYT will be the ones to watch as their gear is Trbo backwards compatible.

Cheers

Gareth Bennett