  From: DeanP
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 3:53 PM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Radio Parts available in NZ

  Hi Folks,

  I was wondering if there is any interest in some radio kit that I am removing
here in New Zealand.
  My apologies first of all, I'm not a radio ham or enthusiast I just happen to
be running a project where we are removing A LOT of kit.
  I feel that its criminal to scrap it when there are people who may have an
interest in it, considering some items are near new and cost over $1000 per
unit to make scrapping it is my last option.

  I have the following available, items were working when removed.

  Tait - T838-10 PA
  Tait - 837-20 Exciter
  Tait - 835-20 Reciever
  Tait - 855-10 Reciever
  Tait - 856-10 Transmitter
  Tait - Duplexer
  Tait - 359-02 Speaker Panel
  Chassis and PSU

  I also have 100+ duplexers for 158-161? which I believe is somewhere in the
middle of the NZ marine band?

  I also have a large quantity of Tait 489D radios, these are in pairs to work
with the duplexers and also a large quantity of Motorola RTs of a slightly
newer age - perhaps mid to late 90's

  If you have any use for these or know anyone who would and would like to make
an offer drop me a line, proceeds will go to charity, please remember these are
in New Zealand.