  From: allan crites
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 5:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] DB224A new harness

        Tom
        I would certainly be interested in knowing just how a 150-162 MHz DB224
could be "easily be modified to cover 220". The dipoles would need to be
physically shortened and the matching harness would need to be completely
redesigned.
        What magic do you have in your bag of tricks to manage this?

        Allan Crites  WA9ZZU