From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of MCH
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 2:07 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Fw: FCC R&O Involving the Amateur 70cm
Band

What are you missing? The fact that it should be in bands where TV is
authorized, and not in a band where it will be subject to random
instances of interference from a service that has transmitters at any
place at any time.

I wonder how well a waiver would be received that would permit hams to
use any frequency in the 406-512 MHz band at 1 watt maximum ERP with a
non-interference basis to licensed users of that band segment. Would
those licensed users sit still for that?

Joe M.