From: Eric Lowell <elowell9...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Noise Level on a Duplexer
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 10 March, 2010, 8:54 PM

Kent,

I have seen this sort of problem before in a simaler application. I believe
that your duplexer may have a bad internal connection, possibly at a
fingerstock contact. In my case the problem was solved by replacing the
duplexer. I believe the problem was caused by tuning the duplexer under power
rather than with a network analyser. This occured many years ago, so my memory
may be faulty.

Best Regards de Eric (W1EL)
 Eric Lowell
Eastern Maine Electronics Inc.