On the subject of PL Encoder/Decoder: I was hoping that they
existed in a form factor that could plug into the MASTR II.
Failing that, I'll hardwire something in.

The reason for the different controllers: The NHRC will plug
into the MASTR II Mobile. The PSE will plug into the Card Cage
AND is computer programmable (Hint to NHRC !!). I would like
to use the same manufacturer in each, but the ease of programming
on the PSE makes it a winner for me.

Antennas are up to the Antenna Committee (HI HI). Nothing decided
yet.

One other item I need to get is a MASTR II UHF Mobile (-77- split).

Thanks for the replies,

73, Dick, W1KSZ