Whoa!
Bill actually went through with this? I never seen this as a production item
although the idea of a service bench Analog/Digital voltmeter was something he
was interested in doing. The DMM's A/D section was to go to an integrator and
drive a meter for peaking or nulling. My understanding was this was going to be
a service grade instrument with a 3 1/2 autoranging digit DMM basic. Was this a
protoype? Are there any pics?

While we're at it, what ever happened to the watt meter that fed a power pad
like a termaline with an attenuated output? Was that talk, or did they ever do
anything with that?