On Mon, 29 Mar 2010, skipp025 wrote:
> We have a fairly local 10M Repeater here in California running that
> power level at the same site.  Just a question of protecting the
> receiver and the transmitter. It's not super hard rocket science to
> make a 10 Meter Duplexer from 1-5/8 inch hard line if you can't find
> surplus cavities.

Those coax stubs can be touchy to vibration. I wonder if they'll change
appreciably if you mask off a part of the inner conductor, spray krylon
down the tube, then fill it with expanding foam? Might make it a little
less vibration sensitive, provided you don't destroy your tuning range.

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR
Disinformation Analyst