Hello to group,
A thanks to the group for all the help to my prior posts. Your time to post and
reply was very much appreciated thanks!!.

Well my question here was on "hear clear"...
I have noticed some repeaters back east use it. In the menu you can enable it
for any channel in your radio, and disable it for other repeaters that dont use
it, so channel specific is good.
The only negative I saw was that it would probably only work on Motorola radios
and the Johnson or Kenwoods would not benefit or maybe sound poor to them. But
since most the guys in  my city use Motorola [GTX, Spectra,Maxtrac]I didnt see
that as a problem.
 So Is there anyone using it in their repeater that can tell me if it is worth
doing.
Does it really improve the audio.
At 2.5kc Dev we could use a compander for the weak voices.

Thanks again and 73s