  From: Kevin Custer
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 8:47 AM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Problems reaching the RB website <sigh>

  I got several personal emails about not being able to reach the Repeater
  Builder site this morning. Google has reported the site has been hacked
  and most browsers redirect you to a big warning page. I scanned the
  supposed infected pages, http://repeater-builder.com and
  http://www.repeater-builder.com with AVG link scanner
  http://www.avg.com.au/resources/web-page-scanner/. I also looked at the
  .htaccess file and other content to make sure there isn't anything going
  on. I found NOTHING that resembled malware or suspicious links,
  forwarders, scripts, etc. I have submitted for re-evaluation on both
  Google and another independent evaluator - stopbadware.org. If you look
  at the help sites, this BS generates a LOT of business for companies
  that scan sites for money.

  We shall see what the re-evaluations say. Realize I changed NOTHING on
  the website, and I believe it has been clean all along.

  If the site proved to be clean on these subsequent scans, I can only
  assume there is collusion between Google and businesses that scan
  websites for money. I have no proof of this - it's just an observation.

  Kevin