They appear to be tripler / 2W amplifier sections from the Micor
station. Possibly UHF.

If its like the 2W UHF version you can disconnect and sweep the filter
that is attached to the lid with a spectrum analyzer and that will
tell you what frequency it is for.

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 8:23 AM, La Rue Communications
<laruec...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not sure if the pics will show up on the Group List, but here goes.
>
> John Hymes
> La Rue Communications
> 10 S. Aurora Street
> Stockton, CA 95202