At 4/11/2010 12:01, you wrote:
>Well it looks like I need a new tx xtal for my UHF ExecII repeater. The
>current xtal has suddenly jumped about 50KHz high on UHF
>What are the current prefered vendors? I know about International, any
>other reliable ones?

Did this happen while in service, & if so have you opened up the radio
yet?  I recently had a VHF MVP's TX suddenly jump up 35 kHz.  Turned out
the xtal module connector was dirty.  At the same time the RX died; that
was due to a dirty connector on the IF/detector board, resulting in
intermittent 10 V RX OSC voltage.

Connectors are becoming quite the weak link in this radio series.  Thank
goodness for DeOxIt.

Bob NO6B