From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mike Besemer (WM4B)
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 6:15 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Pager Interference Revisited

Problem is Milt, the darn signal level varies like crazy from day to day and
location to location.  I can be in a certain spot and receive the signal
very well, drive until it disappears, and then have it reappear at a high
level as I continue on.  Obviously elevation and blockage has a lot to do
with that, but it actually does that to the point of being ridiculous.
almost like it moves.  I have been wondering if one of the pole-mounted CATV
amps is going crazy and the stuff is squirting out of the CATV system every
place it leaks.

Sure wish we'd get a trace of audio (besides the pager) on the darn thing.

This is gonna drive us nuts before we're done.  I'm hearing the stupid thing
in my sleep!

73,

Mike

WM4B