the amplifier is class "AB" and is 8 mosfet transistors beautifuly engeneered
to split and combine the power inside the amp...there are impedance balancing
ciquits to keep the power properly distributed from the input amplfied and
outputted to the duplexer or site combiner. now this amp runs far bellow it's
capabilities just for the sake of the distortions that can occure from
amplfying...moreover there is error ellimminating computer for the input signal
just for the sake of linearity and error and distortion free output from this
beast! yo know that this is important for digital communication
i am using it at it's power capabilities because is analog and does not matter
the errors if the carrier that is carring my vice and the TPL.