From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of skipp025
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2010 1:31 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Another neat kit for repeaters

> "Mike Besemer \(WM4B\)" <mwbese...@...> wrote:
> Nice little device for terrorists to trigger IEDs too. I bet
> if you ordered 100 of them, you'd get a visit from guys wearing
> dark shades and talking into their cuff.

In reality they'd show up in the interests of job security
only. It would be smart money on behalf of the Government to
provide these devices to the Terrorists.

Imagine a wrong number in the middle of the device construction
stage. Problem solved and everyone could again get on with
enjoying life and the dark shade guys would hopefully be out
of a job/early retirement.

It's a real win-win

:-)

s.