From: Tedd Doda <la...@sentex.net>
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Feedback on Marconi 2955B RF Test Set
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, May 10, 2010, 9:56 AM

Hi Guys:

Does anyone have any experience with the Marconi 2955B
test set? My IFR 1500 is getting old, and I can get a
2955B for a good price. I think I'll miss the analog
meters, but I'm sure I could get use to the big CRT.

I'd appreciate any feedback.

Tedd Doda, VE3TJD

Lazer Audio and Electronics
http://www.ve3tjd. com