Here is a link to a page on the RB web site -
http://www.repeater-builder.com/antenna/separation.html

Per the graphs - 25-30ft of vertical separation between antenna centers
should get you approximately 65dB of isolation.  800-900ft of horizontal
separation would be required to get the same isolation.

73-N5VFF/Brian