To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
From: dgrap...@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 13:15:42 +0000
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Advice on 40 year old radio tower

      The tower is free, to use. I want to use it for a micro wave hop, the
small open screen type dishes. The is a small bow up about 120 feet,

can't really tell if it is bent. The only way I know of to tell if the tube is
full of rust is drill a small hole in the base and see

what comes out......... am I thinking right on this? The bottom bolts that I
can reach are tight, The tower base is a steel plate that sits on a concrete
pad with a steel pin sticking up through the plate.

Denny

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Lee Pennington <localjunkpedd...@...>