Mmmm.....but consider the implications.....and if not do not
complain......cheap in the end may mean very expensive..... for us
all.....read between the lines!!

On 03/06/2010 22:00:45, kevin valentino (kevinvalent...@sbcglobal.net)
wrote:
 > I don't mean to be rude by any means. Is it a known good battery?
 > For all the time, effort, and $ you spent why dont you just get one
of those china knockoff chargers cheap on an ebay store?

started charge with a steady red ,but Every few Minutes is flashed red
(about 3 second), Then retourn to a steady red, never reached the
flashed or steady green. i change these ICs: tl494, lm324 and 14051b,
but no thing change,i suspect in this IC :

 > --- --- SC500352DW
 > 39F01 VER1.20 -
 > - M - CTAA0015
 >
 > I can not find anything on this IC. Does anyone have any idea?
 >
 > Thanks in advance for any help.

 > [Image]
 >
 > Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
 > Change settings via the Web [link:
groups.yahoo.com/group/Repeater-Builder/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJlcGhpazEyBF9TAzk3N