A gentleman I help with his repeaters has a MSR-2000 on 147.240. It has the
intermittent duty PA, but is only being run at 50 watts. Verified no SWR into
the cans. Two fans on the PA, one blowing in the side of the cabinet and one
sucking out the other side. It keeps cooking PA's.

Has anyone ever found a way to "trick" the MSR into using a Micor Continuous
duty PA? (The damn MSR has all the power control circutry even for the exciter
in the PA for those who don't know)

I have a pile of Micor PA's and would like to use one of them instead of
looking for the MSR cont. duty PA.