John,
Here is a link to a picture I took of the circuit board assembly. I've
never seen an assy like this one that can do 100 watts. Is this what
your PAs look like?

circuit assembly <http://kc7mrq.home.bresnan.net/pics/HPIM1529.JPG>

Thanks,

Corey

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "La Rue Communications"
<laruec...@...> wrote:

> According to my model breakdown sheet its a VHF 144-174 MHz PA. If its
like the PAs we have - they would be somewhere in the neighborhood of
105W output power.

> John Hymes
> La Rue Communications
> 10 S. Aurora Street
> Stockton, CA 95202
> http://tinyurl.com/2dtngmn

laser etched film resistors and surface mount parts. The output
transistor is a single SRF-4019.