From: x.tait.tech <x.tait.t...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] What have I got?
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, June 20, 2010, 1:02 AM

Bloody hell, you sound like my instructor, from way back in the 70's

He invented the dyna and put them in motors

Marcus

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 4:34 PM, kevin valentino <kevinvalentino@ sbcglobal.
net> wrote:

If you actually read the post, told hin I was not sure. start out small. asked
how many xtrs were in the unit!!!!!
Am i missiing somethin here???????? ????
Been in the biz since "dynamotors"
Left the radio programming group because..... ......... .......
everyone is good at quotingf.... ..crap. i just know my stuff!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
yes do know a few things! years of exper blows away  any book you just read!
Sorry but kinda smoked at such a ......reply
Kevin