That is right!

--- On Sun, 6/20/10, cruising7...@aol.com <cruising7...@aol.com> wrote:

From: cruising7...@aol.com <cruising7...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Astron RS50 Power Supply
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, June 20, 2010, 8:58 PM

This forum can well do without this spittle drooling moronic crap.

In a message dated 6/20/2010 5:49:23 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
kevinvalentino@ sbcglobal. net writes:
I really have kept an eye onLemon$ He is very smart but loves to say on just
repeated specs and letting you know where to get a service manual.  I think he
is a brainwashed head by the big "M". do what i said or buy a $250 Switcher,
That simple! or make your life miserable tryin to fix the thing. Hey $250 might
be a lot of beans, butt beats a(a) 1500 to replace that astron peixe of crap!
USU SAMLEXbeats payin a grand or more!!!!!! oh yeay, can see this comin, locked
and loaded verbally! Bring it Lemmon. you are not ready for my experience!!
!!!!!! Not even close to my age, so would love fot you to bring it on, Smart A..