I was given the opportunity of placing 3 repeater antennas at the very top of a
180 foot cellphone monopole tower. A horizontal arm mounted on the top of the
monopole will allow the mounting of my 3 repeater antennas. Horizontal
separation should be no less than 6 feet apart from each other.

Here are my 2 questions:

We will be mounting 2 meter, 220, and a 440 repeater antennas.

1:
What do you recommend between a choice of either RFS or Telewave Superstation
Master Type or DB224E Dipole type for top mounting?

Pros and Cons of each. I heard many stories about cracking for both. Wind
load...
These antennas will be top mounted!
Located in the Catskill Mtns, Snow & Ice are problems. High winds etc....

2: What do you feel about the pattern/reflection with having 3 verticals atop
next to each other spaced say 6 feet apart?

Thank you for your input:
Len N2LEN