Hi Mike,

You did not buy my voter. I still have mine here.

History - I brought one a couple of years back for a project in your
repeater system

Plan  was to build 3 remote RX sites and feed it back to the main site (4th
RX) and expand the coverage.

However our MED (Your FCC) decided to charge for every repeater in the
country, this included Amateur repeaters. So if I was to put the 3 remote
sites and then have to add a TX to them to get back to the main site they
would be required to pay.

The group already had 7 repeaters and links, and as most will know getting
money to fund repeaters is not easy. Power, rents (ours is good), repairs
and now fees, the extra could not be justified.

So the project went out the door.

So I have been sitting on dead equipment (or money), so decided I would let
it go and have someone else make use of it.

It's a shame as it would of given more coverage on one freq. in the area. L

And thinking now, I believe digital will be the way of the future, but I
only wish it could be like the trunking systems, it is intelligent enough to
do the switching as and when required to stay online when moving around.

Regards

Kevin. ZL1KFM.