From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Scott Overstreet
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 2:57 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Cc: Scott Overstreet
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Motorola Mystery Box

Hello All--

In answer to Ted, Eric and others---Yes, I guess it could be a taped delay
line --but at telephone audio? I'm saying telephone because of the telco
wire attached----What do you think the numbers might be?---milli-seconds?
----seems like that would take a lot of network but then there is a fair
amount of space in the box but that would probably  add up to a lot of
attenuation.

First, see the pictures--- as you can see, the box is metal and soldered and
the connections are as it came to me.

Since my first message, I have ask some questions----it seems that it came
this way with a junked 65Mcs Micor that had been in paging service
-----that's all I know and I'm still mystified-----what is it and what was
it used for?

Maybe its time to make some bench measurements.

Many thanks,

Scott