At 08:40 AM 06/28/10, you wrote:

> > "Ian Wells" <kerin...@...> wrote:
> > Currently I have no filters between the link transmitter
> > and its antenna.
>
>The next question in our Top Twenty Radio Hits - Countdown List
>is "do you have any spare or available cavities to try a few
>things we might suggest?"
>
>"Selection B"   Are any extra or "available to test with" Cavities
>configured as band-pass, notch or some combination there of?
>
>s.
>

>"Selection C"  Would you know the next winning 6 numbers for the
>Wednesday Evening California Supper Lotto?
>
>.... forget Selection C

One of my friends supports a number of client sites.  Once
a week or so he has to call a tech support line to get an
answer - anyone from Dell to HP to a software vendor.
Once the system is back up he occasionally plays with the
people on the telephone tech support lines... some
companies script require the tech support person close with
the line "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

He always says "Yes, in fact, six winning numbers".   Most of the
time that line gets a good laugh, followed by anything from
"Sorry, me first", on down.....   Only once in the last six months
has he had a "Huh?"