At 05:27 PM 07/02/10, you wrote:

i fully agree, a perfect waste of good equipment, that motorola system analyser costed around 50g 10 years ago here in New Zealand

And even if it was not working it would have fetched a decent price on ebay.

i am really amased at the IQ levels of some people world wide

My dad used to joke that the global IQ is constant,
but the global population is increasing.

Marcus

Mike

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 9:26 AM, skipp025 <<mailto:skipp...@yahoo.com>skipp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Ted Bleiman K9MDM - MDM Radio <k9...@...> wrote:
> Idiotic waste of time and band width

So I broke down (no pun intended) and had a look. Really
sad to see that happen while thinking I know where I could
have gotten that Service Monitor Refurbished.
s.