JG wrote:
> Good fishing !!, or is your memory that good:)
>
> I poked "Ham Radio magazine" into Google
> and found a few articles on silver plating
> in this list:
> http://webhome.idirect.com/~griffith/hr/hrind05.htm

"Safe, Sensible Silverplating" ... that rings a bell! That is the
one I was thinking of.

Feb 1985. Hmm. My guess of "mid 1980s" wasn't too far off the mark.
Now if only I knew what I did yesterday. :-)

> Now, here's the Million Dollar question..
> where are these articles archived ??

Nowhere that I know of.
I wish I had saved that article, and would like to read the earlier
ones on silverplating too.

Actually I did save that issue for years but eventually lost track
of it. May still be in a forgotten/buried box from my last move...

Paul N1BUG

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: