  From: Steve Jones
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, July 16, 2010 1:25 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Controller recommendations

  I forgot two items which will affect my choice:

  1) Control codes cannot contain the DTMF codes A,B,C or D since I don't have
a radio with the full 4x4 keypad.
  2) The Quantar will probably have to be left setup as a repeater in order to
pass the P25.  The controller would only need to key the repeater for link
audio and repeater messages.

  --

  Steve <steve.jones at rogers.com>