Mark - N9WYS

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com  On Behalf Of Brian Raker

You'll get a paper license in the mail 1-3 weeks after filing for the
license.  That license will have your call sign on it.

Welcome to the service.

-Brian

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 11:06 PM, Andy <agrimm0...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I just applied for my GMRS license yesturday evening. I got a confirmation
email saying that I did pay my 85.00 bucks. How do I know what my call sign
is and all my license information. Will I get another email  > when all the
data is processed by the FCC and everything is confirmed. Will they mail my
license to me in the mail??