From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of glad3933
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 7:44 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] GE Mobile Radio

Hi
I have an old GE mobile trunk mounting type radio with a control head and
can't find any info on the radio. The only numbers are on the front of the
radio as follows: YT55TPU80 serial number 2120935 er-42-m FCC DATA ET 59 L.
On the front of the radio is a large chrome handle the width of the radio
and folds out of the way to allow access to the front of the radio and the
cable connectors. I suppose the handle is for carring the radio when it
would be removed for service or repair. I think the radio might be a UHF
unit. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Charlie.