I never saw the highly modified HT-200 of Dick's but I have heard stories of
the infamous Drinkie-Talkie (as I heard it referred by) from Neil WA6KLA
several times over the years.

I remember that Dick's 2m repeater was great to use and listen to in the Mid
70's on my trips into the LA area.

Joe - WA7JAW