> At this point, I'm leaning towards the bad mojo/karma & phase
> of the moon!

Let's start out with the basics:

1.  How much desense do you have?

2.  How are you injecting the Rx signal, and what are you using for the
signal source?

3.  What are you using for a dummy load when doing the desense test?

4.  Have you look at both the Tx and the Rx LO to confirm neither are
spurious?

5.  For the heck of it, have you tried using a totally different Tx and Rx
(even just using ham mobile rigs, you have 100 dB of isolation which should
make even ham rigs play without desense on the bench, though I'd never use
them in production).

6.  If do #5, and you still have desense, try flipping Tx and Rx frequencies
and see if you still have desense, it might help point to a problem on one
side of the duplexer versus the other (e.g. something on the Tx leg
generating noise which ceases to be a problem when you're not passing
high-level RF through that leg when you have the frequencies flipped).

                                        --- Jeff WN3A