I just ran into this again last night.

This time I was working with a high band HT600 that I was going to put on 2m.
It is a 146-152 unit.

The bandsplit screen shows the radio as a 146-152 unit, but when programing
each channel, at the top right of the screen, the software displays 143-152.

I didn't need to do any hex editing to enter frequencies below 146. Again I
forgot to notate what version of the software I actually have. But none the
less, this is kind of weird.

So anyone ever encounter this before?

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "hitekgearhead" <hitekgearh...@...>