Those of you that are running the Link DSP404 a Beta release is out version
5.18. I have loaded it on my controller and so far so good. The fist bug is
in the comm. Set up.. I am running Vista business on a laptop with a real
serial port and it does not show or allow the com port to be selected,
however it still works on com 1. The first time I selected T on the left
side I received a memory error but have not been able to reproduce it. I
also have seen some stuttering in the audio between the controller and the
laptop I am using on the local network. The controller is connected directly
to the wireless router and I am connecting wirelessly with the laptop. So
there may be more issues around or just my setup.

Stan