From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of tahrens301
Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2010 2:05 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] AGM Batteries

Hi Folks,

I got a couple of the large AGM batteries for
a solar installation, and was wondering if
there is any condition that will lead them
to vent inside the enclosure? They are sealed,
but probably have one-way valves.

Can I put the solar controller in the same
enclosure?

Figured some of you folks have done solar stuff
before.

Thanks,

Tim